The men of Tabernacle agree to make men’s ministry a high priority. To maintain a healthy men’s ministry at Tabernacle few distinctive are in effects:
- Prayer: Christ-centered worship, Wee-defined based of prayer supporters, commitment for prayer, strategy
- Biblical: Help men apply truth in practical ways, follows the ministry model of Jesus
- Context: Clear focus on men only, creates an environment that is safe for men, offers an environment that allows men to built trusting relationship
- Outreach: Evangelizes men, offers entry points that are non-threatening to unchurched men, community and missions activities
- Training: Training and equipping seminars in focused areas of need, developing men in Christian walk, life, and ministry skills
- Saturday morning breakfast: Focuses on relationship, not programs, support for each other and plan, building trusting friendship leading to a willingness for accountability. They focus on spiritual development and relationship building with the men in the congregation and the community.